Tuesday, October 02, 2007

conference fun

I really love going to conferences. Meeting new people, catching up with old friends, hearing speakers on hopefully amazing topics. It just makes me happy.

I am lucky enough to live within a reasonable driving distance of the Gentle Birth World Congress conference which happened this last weekend. Though I only registered for the neonatal resuscitation training during a pre-conference session, I ended up spending Thursday through Sunday there, just hanging out, talking with people, walking around the free baby expo, and seeing the (free) birth and breastfeeding videos. I drove lots and lots of miles to make it happen, but it was fun and totally worth it! I say that even though I didn't actually attend any of the conference sessions. lol!

It just makes me even more excited about the Trust Birth Conference happenings!

No comments :