The highlights for me:
- The awards dinner was so great. I especially loved Dr. Odent's presentation on breaking the dis-empowering vocabulary of birth. I strained my ears the best I could to catch every precious word he said.
- Meeting so many wonderful people, especially those I have "known" online for many years.
- Meeting the wonderful Gloria Lemay. In more ways than I can count, she is my hero and role model!
- Meeting and speaking with so many other amazing speakers: Jody McLaughlin of Compleat Mother magazine, Dr. Sarah Buckley, Laura Shanley, Karen Strange, Rixa Freeze, Gail Hart, and many others too numerous to mention.
- Rachel Correa's beautiful presentation about her first born daughter during the opening session.
The conference has inspired me to keep this blog going. I know I haven't been consistently writing. But, I plan on changing that. You will have to bear with me, as eloquent prose isn't my strong point. But, I will do my best to breath new life into this here blog.